Shower Rack +  Bamboo Coasters
Metal Shower Rack with  Bamboo Coasters
for all bar types
Bar soap has its drawbacks--we aren't going to pretend they don't. We know that experience matters, so we want you to know that this shower rack was designed by shower snobs for shower snobs.
Our goal was to Marie Kondo your shower. That meant creating a shower rack that not only sparked some serious joy to us clean freaks out there, but also put all your shower essentials in one place.
Our metal shower rack uses a super strong suction cup to mount to your tile or glass wall (we've tested both!) It comes with 4 bamboo coasters that help identify your bars and we even included a removable hook to hang your razor and/or washcloth on.
The shower rack has 4 shelves so if you are a one person shower, there's room for your Everydayable shampoo bar, Trifecta conditioning bar, Puck body wash bar and About-Face cleansing bar.
...but if you are two people sharing a shower, the rack was also meant with you in mind: Two Everydayable shampoos, Two Trifecta conditioners. (We know people aren't eager about sharing bars--especially now!)
The shower rack solves the following problems:
- the coasters lift the bar from your tile and keep it suspended, eliminating that dreaded gooey mess that bar soap (even the good stuff) gets if it isn't taken care of properly
- the product names are engraved on them to there to help you identify your bars in case you lose track
- preserves the life line of your bars by letting them dry all the way around
- lets you have more control over where you can put your bars
- cleans up a messy, over-bottled shower in about 20 seconds
- provides an instant upgrade to a shower
When it comes to choosing the perfect place for your beautiful new shower rack, go "high & dry". Keep the bars out of the direct shower stream or splash-zone.
A dry bar is a happy bar :)
Recyclable cardboard packaging
**The suction cup has plastic on it--we tried several other suction cups but this one was the best, and since it will last you forever, we figured that it was worth the honesty & risk.
A tiny amount of Plastic