How to use NOAP Everydayable Shampoo Bar & NOAP Trifecta Conditioner Bar
A few things before you get started...
STORAGE: Store the bars "high & dry", away from the direct stream of water. Our coasters help preserve the life line of the bar but if you didn't buy one, a mason jar lid with some rubber bands across the top will do the trick.
You don't have go thrifty with a jar lid, you can do something like this instead.
EVERYDAYABLE SHAMPOO: Always apply a wet shampoo bar directly to wet hair. We suggest doing this under the direct stream of water.
- You don't need a lot of friction, we made it super sudsy so you're good to go!
TRIFECTA CONDITIONER: There are a few rookie mistakes we would like you to avoid. The bars need water & friction to work.
1. Think of the bar like a frizz eraser: it will only condition the strands it touches.
2. Keep re-wetting before re-applying the bar directly to hair. Since the bars have no water in them, it's up to you to add it.
3. When in doubt, over-apply. We can't stress this enough!
4. Don't be scared to leave some in! The conditioning agent is also used in many high end leave-in conditioners. Curly and/or dry hair, we're talking to you!
For Use After Swim:
Swipe very wet bar down very wet hair, leave in, air dry--and you're good to go!
OUR BEST ADVERTISEMENT IS YOU!
Follow @saynoap on instagram and tag us in your photos or stories. Nothing makes us happier!
The NOAP Team :)